This year, LIHDC hosted its first annual in person Jingle & Mingle to thank our wonderful clients and to give back to those in need. We donated a large box of non-perishable food items and a cash donation to The Food Bank based on the number of people who attended. Thank you to all those that contributed along with us to help put food on every table this holiday season. If you are able, why not celebrate this season by spreading holiday cheer through acts of kindness!
- Donate non-perishable food items to your local food bank
- Invite a friend or neighbour who is alone to join you to celebrate the holidays
- Donate new or used toys, clothes, and books for children
- Help shovel a neighbour’s driveway
- Donate winter must-haves like coats, blankets, and socks
- Volunteer at a charity